Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More video and music from Saturday's confrontation with the NSM

Many folks from Az have probably seen this video but I thought I'd repost it here for our many readers from out of state. It was shot by local videographer Dennis Gilman who was right in the thick of the action. He got some good footage. I still haven't seen any footage of the Nazis choking when that smoke bomb exploded right in the middle of them. I'd sure like to see some responsibly edited footage of that.

Below Gilman's video you'll find the latest local anti-Nazi jam burning up the charts like a cop on fire. I love the increasing creation of music around anarchist actions in town. Keep it coming, the more ways we build our oppositional culture and celebrate and spread the stories of our resistance, the stronger and more broadly understood our resistance will become.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That whole situation was fucked up. I was glad that there was radical queer resistance to meet the NAZIs. However, during the riot there was a lot of manarchy happening. I called out quite a few protesters (but not all of them) for yelling at the NAZIs and PPD calling them faggots, pussies, and bitches. Ironically, a lot of "faggot" chanting was happening when the NAZIs were giving a speech about homosexuality. NO MANARCHY.

kthxbie,
yo-el